A guild in cWoW Server.
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Icelance App... (Retadin)

Go down 

PostSubject: Icelance App... (Retadin)   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:58 am

Your name: Octave (I guess you mean my real name..)

Your age: 18

Character info:
Icalance (among others, but I consider him my main, heb a geared rogue and mage aswell if things go well ;p), Human, Paladin, level 60 (that's a tricky one!!1), Retribution > Protection > Holy (personaly hate pre-tbc holy, specialy since most other ppl spec it anyway... i have some tank stuff but it's almost impossible to get as a tankadin : /) Spec:

Te spec is realy simple prescision makes me hitcapped (together with the 65 hit that i already have, it's actualy 5 hit over the cap but that'll be solved as soon as i get the Breastplate of Annihilation, which is currently my main goal).

Furthermore i speced everything that could enhance my dps and skipped the bugged talents.

PVE experience:
Pretty much everything: ZG, MC, T1, T2, BWL, AQ20/40 (up to but sadly not including C'thun because of bugs and well downing him in a raid where 3 ppl know that strat is impossible ;p, oh and i didn't down princess and the twins either.)

Class role:
Basic Buffing, don't have kings as my spec points out and I prefer not to spec it since it will (severely) weaken my dps. overall i just dps and try to keep myself alive if healers slack. I've caught myself tanking (trash mostly) when the MT is bussy, destracted or and idiot. i use my taunt macro when the MT and OT die or when healers get targeted and BoP is on cd. stuff like that but since this overal never happens i'd stick to labeling myself as DPS.

How does your PvE rotations look like? How do you blow your cooldowns?Blowing my cd's isn't realy an issue since im a retribution paladin. I'll use bubble upon death and cast DI when we're about to whipe. my rotation is overal keeping judgement of the crusader up, judging SoC every time Judgement is off cd again. i'll occasionaly try to work a coscecration into the rotation but only when my mana allows it (:

Additional notes:
I'm geared which means i can only use loot from AQ40, ofc some nice BWL items would help but my main loot goal is the Breastplate of Annihilation and i'll blow all my DKP on it or whatever other loot system your using.

Also nice to add maybe.. I've played on the server for a couple of months and then took a break because of alot of RL stuff going on: work, drivers licence and stuff like that. I'm hoping to rejoin the server and well enjoy it like i did a month or so back.

I think that pretty much raps it up. hehe hoped my app didn't waste your time and i'd be glad to hear from you

Kind regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Icelance App... (Retadin)   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:03 am

Wow nice application, whisper me for guild invite, Ragemoar or Hab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pveishard.forum0.net
Icelance App... (Retadin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvE is hard :: Recruitment-
Jump to: